Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mad Love ...


Try me ... Do You Feel like Coming? ... If you are Shy babe ... thats Ok .... But show me how you feel ... Uhmm ... Ohhh .... Is where i wanna Be .... Come ... Ahhh .. ohhh ... Love sweet Love .... Yeah, put your hands ... it caressess .... Im in your spell of Lust ... As I Lie without a Lover ... Will you run with me? ... Crash ... Will you like me to forget myself and Lose Myself ? ... In You ... Push ... Just one push will do .... then I`m overboard drowning in you ... My eyes Adore you ... You are Beautiful .. Sinful ... Why are you so cold? .. yet Beautiful ... Voy A buscarte ... y Asi ... nos volvamos A enamorar ... Heaven can Wait .. This Time ... And i'll go as far as the beaches in California .. Try me ... Cuz Im nothing but a Solitary Man ... And I never know the Truth babe ... do you remember ? .. this is Mad Love ... Porque quiero Mas Y Mas ... Si te acercas un poquito mas ... me meteras ... en ti ... Mas ... Si te sueño mas .. Ya no podre dormir nunca jamas .. Asi susurrandome .. tu te Vengas en mi ... mas y mas ... si mas te quiero quiéreme ... tu mucho mas .... I think im falling ... En Esta Noche Fria ....

Mood: Amame ...
Song: Noche Fria - Robi Draco Rosa
Foto: Katherine Almonte ..




Esta noche fria,
es mas fria sin ti
yo no se que hacer,
te siento tan lejos y tan cerca, que me estoy volviendo loco sin querer
mira que me gustas mujer, ¿que puedo yo hacer? tener tu amor y padecer
otra noche desesperado,
buscando un poco de pasion y no, yo no la encuentro en ti,
mi corazon se va triste, esperando por ti,
en la sombra del sol
canta para mi, si no me voy,
me aburro me aburro me voy de ti
canta para mi si no me voy

No comments: